We asked Google Bard (their new AI) to write us a text about coffee at Bears Pavilion and the answer was simply too good not to share! (Please note: We have not fact-checked this post!)
Pic: Mark Basarab
GOOGLE BARD'S ANSWER:
Coffee is a popular drink for people all over the world. It can be enjoyed hot or cold, and it comes in a variety of flavors. But what about coffee for bears?
That's right, bears love coffee too! In fact, they're some of the biggest coffee drinkers in the animal kingdom.
So why do bears like coffee? Well, there are a few reasons. First, coffee is a stimulant, which means it can help bears stay awake and alert. Second, coffee is a diuretic, which means it can help bears flush out toxins from their bodies. And third, coffee is just plain delicious!
If you're looking for a way to attract bears to your yard, or if you're just curious about what bears like to drink, then you should definitely try giving them some coffee. Just make sure to use a decaffeinated coffee, as caffeine can be harmful to bears.
Here are some tips for serving coffee to bears:
* Use a decaffeinated coffee. Caffeine can be harmful to bears.
* Make the coffee strong. Bears prefer strong coffee.
* Serve the coffee in a cup or mug that is easy for bears to drink from.
* Put the coffee out in a place where bears can easily reach it.
* Be patient. It may take some time for bears to get used to the taste of coffee.
Coffee is a great way to show your love for bears. So next time you're making coffee, make sure to save some for your furry friends!
Here are some fun facts about coffee and bears:
* The world's largest bear, the polar bear, is also the world's largest coffee drinker.
* Bears love the smell of coffee so much that they will often raid coffee shops and campsites in search of a caffeine fix.
* Bears have been known to drink up to 10 cups of coffee in a single day!
* Coffee is not only good for bears, but it is also good for humans. Coffee has been shown to improve cognitive function, reduce the risk of heart disease, and even help fight cancer.
So next time you're enjoying a cup of coffee, be sure to raise your mug to the bears!