WHITE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE DUMPLINGS
This dessert balances perfectly with our Alphonso Mango & Jasime Tea Sorbet.
What you need:
- 100g White Chocolate
- 340g cream cheese
- 250g double cream
- 65g honey
- 1 lime
- 6 biscuits of your choice (we have used spiced stem ginger cookies)
- 1 Tub Bears Alphonso Mango & Jasmine Tea Sorbet
How to prepare:
- Melt white chocolate and honey together in a small metal bowl over boiling water.
- Zest the lime with a grater and squeeze out the juice into a large mixing bowl with the cream cheese.
- Remove the white chocolate from the heat and mix in 75g cream.
- Add remaining cream, give a gentle mix.
- Pour the white chocolate mixture onto the cream cheese. Whisk until firm. Leave in a fridge to chill for 90 minutes.
- Smash up biscuits into crumbs, using a rolling pin, food processor and your hands if your triple ‘ard.
- Use ice cream scoop to scoop out the cheese cake filling.
- Roll the cheese cake through the biscuit crumbs.
Serve with a tub of Bears Alphonso Mango and Jasmine tea sorbet