Welcome to the first blog of our new dessert blog series Bears Prepares. Here I will share delicious recipes from my collection. The recipes are simple, easy to make at home and all of them can be teamed up with one of Bears' unique scoop club flavours to create the perfect at home dessert!
The first dessert balances perfectly with our Alphonso Mango & Jasime Tea Sorbet.
White Chocolate Cheesecake dumplingsServes 4
What you need:
- 100g White Chocolate
- 340g cream cheese
- 250g double cream
- 65g honey
- 1 lime
- 6 biscuits of your choice (we have used spiced stem ginger cookies)
- 1 Tub Bears Alphonso Mango & Jasmine Tea Sorbet
How to prepare:
- Melt white chocolate and honey together in a small metal bowl over boiling water.
- Zest the lime with a grater and squeeze out the juice into a large mixing bowl with the cream cheese.
- Remove the white chocolate from the heat and mix in 75g cream.
- Add remaining cream, give a gentle mix.
- Pour the white chocolate mixture onto the cream cheese. Whisk until firm. Leave in a fridge to chill for 90 minutes.
- Smash up biscuits into crumbs, using a rolling pin, food processor and your hands if your triple ‘ard.
- Use ice cream scoop to scoop out the cheese cake filling.
- Roll the cheese cake through the biscuit crumbs.
Serve with a tub of Bears Alphonso Mango and Jasmine tea sorbet