We have noticed our customers enjoy bringing home tubs of our ice cream and sprinkles for an evening at home. This sparked the idea of starting inspirational blog to introduce the variety of ways you an get creative at home with Bears Ice Cream.
These posts will have ideas of plating ice cream with the ingredients from our shop along and in the future even recipes from our chef Philip Harrison.
So here comes the first one ... Bears Banana Split!
- Tub of Bears Ice Cream Soft serve
- Icelandic light Chocolate dip
- Bears home-made honeycomb
- Bears nibbled peanuts
- Bears super soft marshmallows
- Chopped dark chocolate buttons
- Take a spoon and dip into the chocolate dip. If you have kept the dip in the fridge the tub might have to sit in a lukewarm water bath for few minutes to soften up.
- Take the spoon and draw circles or shapes with the sauce on the plate.
- Take a banana and split it in half (for smaller plates you could also use half a banana).
- Take the honeycomb and strategically place them on around your banana. Leave one to put at the top of the ice cream in the end.
- Take two large spoons and scoop out some ice cream from the tub. To get a nice shape, roll the ice cream between the spoons couple of times. Place it next to the bananas.
- Sprinkle over some marshmallows, nibbled peanuts and dark chocolate sprinkles.
Please remember that our all natural soft serve ice cream is mainly made of milk, the low fat and sugar content means that it does not like staying in the freezer overnight, it goes hard.
This is why on-day purchase is essential. Many of our ingredients are made daily so that means you will get the freshest product available!
The above is only one idea. Our table holds more then 40 different flavours including fruits, candies, baked goods, sauces and fruit purees. The possibilities are endless!